Q1: What is HDPE?
A1: High-density polyethylene (HDPE) or polyethylene high-density (PEHD) is a polyethylene thermoplastic made from petroleum. It is sometimes called "alkathene" or "polythene" when used for pipes. It is a high degree of crystallinity, non-polar thermoplastic resin, is a non-toxic, odorless, odorless white particles. Density of 0.940 ~ 0.976 g / cm3 range; crystallinity of 80% to 90%, softening point of 125 ~ 135 ℃, the use of temperature up to 100 ℃; melting temperature of 120 ~ 160 ℃. With a high strength-to-density ratio, HDPE is used in the production of plastic bottles, corrosion-resistant piping, geomembranes, and plastic lumber. HDPE is commonly recycled, and has the number "2" as its resin identification code. HDPE full name is High density polyethylene.
Q2: What are the characteristics of HDPE?
A2: It has good heat resistance and cold resistance, chemical stability, but also has a high rigidity and toughness, good mechanical strength. Dielectric properties, resistance to environmental stress cracking is also better.
Q3: What are the advantages of HDPE?
A3: When in ambient temperature conditions, acid and alkali, resistant to organic solvents, excellent electrical insulation, low temperature, can still maintain a certain toughness. The membrane has little permeability to water vapor and air and low water absorption.
Q4: Can HDPE burn?
A4: Flammable. Away from the fire can continue to burn, the top of the flame was yellow, blue at the bottom, burning will melt, a liquid drip.
Q5: Is it environmentally friendly and recyclable?
A5: High-density vinyl is environmental protection material, recycled when heating to the melting point.
Q6: What are the main uses?
A6: HDPE plastic bottles are widely used for shampoo, shower gel, laundry detergent, kitchen cleaner, etc.
(1) Injection molding products: turnover boxes, caps, barrels, hats, food containers, plates, trash, boxes, and plastic flowers.
(2) Blow molding products: hollow molding products, such as various series of blow barrels, containers, bottles, in full bloom cleaners, chemicals, cosmetics, gasoline tank, daily necessities. As well as blown film products such as food packaging bags, sundries shopping bags, fertilizer lining film.
(3) Extruded products: pipe, pipe fittings are mainly used in gas transportation, public water and chemical transport, such as building drainage pipes, gas pipes, hot water pipes, etc.: sheet is mainly used for seats, suitcases, handling containers.
(4) Rotary molding: injection products such as large containers, storage tanks, barrels, boxes and so on.
(5) Polyethylene can be processed into thin film, wire and cable sheath, pipe, all kinds of hollow products, injection products, fiber and so on. Widely used in agriculture, packaging, electrical and electronic, machinery, automobiles, daily sundries and so on.
Q7: Is there limits to the HDPE product shape?
A7: HDPE plastic bottles are made from the raw material, which can make complicated shape, such as handle, etc. The max neck size can be 110mm, the max width can be 200mm and the max height can be 350mm.The shape of HDPE product is unlimited.
Q8: What color does the product do?
A8: HDPE plastic bottles can only make opaque color, but can be any other solid color based on customer’s Pantone Number for mass production.
Q9: Is there limits to product specifications?
A9: HDPE can do the maximum capacity of 6L, the maximum size of length 200mm, width 180mm, height 350mm; the maximum neci size of 110mm; in this specification can be customized according to customer needs different specifications of different capacity products.
Q10: How to distinguish this is HDPE products?
A10: The bottom of the blown article is a cross, and the triangle number is 2.
Q11: What are the processing methods?
A11: HDPE is suitable for all kinds of forming processes of thermoplastic molding, such as injection molding, extrusion, blow molding, rotary molding, coating, foaming process, thermoforming, heat sealing, heat welding and so on.
Q12: Which kinds of crafts can HDPE plastic bottle do?
A12: Engraving, silk screen printing, hot stamping, labeling, shrink film and so on.
Q13: What is the silk screen printing process?
A13: To fix the screen printing plate, make and dry the pattern on the silk screen printing plate. The screen printing is carried out with a semi-automaton/full automaton. In order to elimate the static electricity, HDPE plastic bottles has to go through the fire, or else it can not achieve the effect of ink.
Q14. Can I have printing, painting or electroplating for HDPE plastic bottles?
A14: HDPE plastic bottles can be printed with silk screen printing. But it can not be painted or electroplated because of the material characteristics.
Q15: What’s the package of HDPE plastic bottles?
A15: PE bottles are packed and delivered by cartons.
Q16: What is the production process of HDPE plastic bottles?
A16: Mixing machinee - machine heating and melting - drawing into pieces - mold blow molding - cooling forming - artificial removal of scrap.
Q17: What’s the supply ability of PE products?
A17: 20,000pcs/Production Line/Day.